- Reservations are preferred due to the small size of Dixie Quick’s. Walk-ins are accepted according to table availability.
Especially you, Lydia.
- The patio tables cannot be reserved, they are on availability only.
That ain’t your day spa, Lydia
- Always be prompt for your reservation – if you are not we cannot save your table.
Buy a watch, Lydia.
- Music has one volume – ours.
Bring some earplugs, Lydia.
- If you are calling for a reservation on Sunday, always speak to a person.
Reservations left on the answering machine will not be honored, Lydia.
- All parties must be here and complete before being seated.
Unless you are with Lydia, in which case you will most likely be turned away.
- Your reservation is set for your original amount – any extra persons may or may not be seated according to availability.
This means you, Lydia.
- Reservations are required – you take a chance by just showing up.
(Maybe that shit flies at Nail Time, Lydia, but not here.)
Your Tech Therapist